To add a judge to Infino Legal, follow the same process as adding other contacts. To add a judge as a contact:
- From the left-hand menu, select “Contacts” -> “Add new contact”, or use the “+” button in the top right corner and choose “Contact”.
- Specify the Contact Type as “Court Employee”.
- Enter the first name and last name of the judge.
- Select the position and the court, and then the department and assistant.
- Finally, fill in the contact details and click “Save”.
After creating the judge’s profile, it’s advisable to add the contact for their assistant in the same manner. This can be beneficial for future work and make tasks more efficient.