Add a new employee in the company as a contact
To create a new contact for an employee in the company, follow these steps:
- From the menu on the left, select “Contacts” -> “Add new contact” or use the “+” button in the upper right corner and choose “Contact”.
- Specify the contact type as “Natural person”.
- Fill in the basic information, contact details, address, and bank account number. If you don’t have all the information at the time of adding the contact, you can complete or edit it later.
- Pay attention to the “Associate with company” field – here you can assign the contact to a specific company and describe the position or relationship that the person has with the company.
- Finally, click “Save”.
Contacts saved as associated with a company will be visible on the company card, which makes searching in the system easier. These contacts can be employees, but they can also be other associated individuals, such as external accountants or lawyers.
Assign an existing contact to a company
If the contact of the person you want to associate with a company already exists in the system, you can do it in two ways:
- From the company card: Find the company you want to add an employee to on the list of contacts. Click on the three dots icon and choose “Add person”. Select the position and the individual, then click “Associate”.
- From the person’s card: Find the person you want to add as an employee to the company on the list of contacts. Click on the three dots icon and choose “Edit”. Select the company you want to associate the contact with, along with their position, then click “Save”.