To add a new proceeding, go to the “Proceedings” -> “New Proceeding” tab. You can also do this from any location in the system by clicking on the “+” icon -> “Proceeding” located in the upper right corner.
Add a proceeding
To create a new proceeding:
- Click “New proceeding” on the screen with proceedings list.
- Then search the entity and proceeding type. Remember that you need to add the contact of the entity first before you can add them to the proceeding.
- The next step is to fill in brief instruction of the proceeding.
- Choose the responsible attorney and the responsible person who will be notified of upcoming deadlines and tasks by default.
- Select the office handling this proceeding.
- Designate the court where the proceeding will be conducted and the judge. If you cannot find the court in the list, click “Create new contact”.
- The next step is to fill in file references numbers and user fields
- Then fill in the dates by clicking “+” on the gray field with the proceeding dates.
- Save the insolvency account number, and the name of the insolvency bank account will be automatically retrieved.
- If you want to automatically observe all new tasks in the proceeding, check the box next to “Automatically observe all new tasks in the proceeding”.
- Click “Continue” to save the proceeding.