Infino Legal gives you the ability to assign correspondence to a specific receivable. This allows you to store all your mail in one place.
To register documents, follow the instructions: “How to add a scan to existing correspondence?”
Remember to fill in all the fields. The ones marked with an asterisk (*) are crucial, such as “Type of correspondence” and “Correspondence subject,” as they automatically link the correspondence to a specific receivable.
Correspondence in Receivables
In a few steps, you can check registered letters under a specific receivable:
- From the main menu on the left side, select “Proceedings” -> “List of proceedings”. Choose or search for a specific proceeding from the list.
- After selecting the target proceeding, click on the “Claims” tab.
- Choose or search for a specific receivable from the list.
- Once you enter the selected receivable, click on the “Correspondence” tab.
- In the “Correspondence” tab, you will see all registered mail for that receivable. Here, you have access to letters and their scans, all in one place.