To find specific proceedings, follow these steps:
From the left-hand menu, select “Proceedings” -> “List of Proceedings”. You can search in several ways:
Use the search bar
With the text search, you can enter the first name, last name, company name, or GUp signature, and the system will display the relevant proceedings.
1. To search for proceedings using filters, click the “Filter” button (next to the “New Proceedings” button).
2. Then choose the category by which you want to filter the information. You can filter by the following categories:
- Status (all, active, closed)
- Responsible attorney
- Person responsible
- Proceeding type
- Proceedings of a specific user
- Court and division
- Date of Announcement (from/to)
3. To apply the filter, select the parameters in the appropriate category and click “Show results”.
If you want to clear the filters:
- Click the “Filter” button (next to the “New proceedings” button).
- Then click the “Clear filters” button located next to the “Show results” button.